Have a Fantastic Weekend!



Happy Friday, everyone! I'm so relieved it's here because I could really use some rest and relaxation.  Sadly, I don't think that's on the agenda, but perhaps I could squeeze some in there unexpectedly.  We've made progress on our tile project, all of our tile has come in (including the specialty/decorative pieces) and we've done all the primer jobs we could do.  I expect big progress this weekend. Just don't hold us to it!  I do believe we have a family pool gathering on Sunday afternoon so I'm hoping to get the chance to share Wyatt with everyone and enjoy myself.  What plans do you have this weekend? Please do share!

Happy weekend - enjoy yourselves!


6 comments:

Gloria July 12, 2013 at 10:21 AM  

Have fun at the pool this weekend!

A Crimson Kiss July 12, 2013 at 12:41 PM  

Enjoy the pool! I'm looking forward to Indian food tonight, and John will be working most of the weekend so I'll be solo during the day–which calls for plenty of blogging!

Johanna July 15, 2013 at 3:38 PM  

I hope we get to see the final tile project when all is said and done. I know how hard it is to complete projects with kiddos!

Kirby Margaret July 15, 2013 at 6:44 PM  

sounds like fun! we had a fun weekend playing in the sun. we went to the lake and just floated in our innertubes. it was glorious!

xo
Kirby

ps... my blog is back up! weeeeeee!!!!

Jess July 19, 2013 at 10:43 AM  

Good luck on your tile project! We've got some home projects going on over here as well! Happy Weekend!

dresses July 28, 2017 at 10:57 PM  

Only the most beautiful dresses pelaelo my perfect wedding are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses bridesmaid dresses pretoria east for great day.turquoise evening dresses south africa
weeding dress
http://www.beautydress.co.za

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails